Now you can have FranSocial with you anytime via the MemberCentric App. MemberCentric is available for Android, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Kindle Fire. Users of other mobile devices can access the app through their mobile browser. MemberCentric allows you to find and connect with other members; receive the latest professional news; and view IFA events all from your smartphone or mobile device. MemberCentric is pre-populated with all of your contact information to save you set-up time.
- Discussions/Community- Collaborate with other members and get answers to your questions. All of the groups that you are subscribed to on FranSocial are available via MemberCentric.
- People- Get quick access to your fellow IFA members. Search the directory by first name, last name or company.
- Inbox- Access FranSocial messages
- Events- View upcoming IFA seminars, conferences and committee meetings.
- Announcements- View IFA announcements.
- News- View the IFA’s latest industry news and Franchising411 feed.
Follow these directions to install MemberCentric
- Visit your device’s application store and search for the app named “MemberCentric” by Results Direct.
- Once downloaded, launch the application and search for “IFA FranSocial”.
- Login using your FranSocial username (your email address) and password. You will remain logged into the app unless you specifically log out. You must be a member of IFA in order to use “MemberCentric.”