The newest webinar in IFA’s International Toolkit Series is “Preparing Your Franchise To Go International” presented by Edwards Global Services, Inc. Today more than 75% of all IFA franchisors are either in other countries or are planning to market their franchise into other countries. International franchise development represents the opportunity for additional revenue and increased brand value. But taking your franchise global is not easy or risk free. The best time to prepare for international success is up front – before you go. This webinar will highlight what successful franchises do to prepare to Go Global successfully.
This webinar will cover these key items:
- The pros and cons of Going Global
- The methods and steps of Going Global
- What is different about Global franchising
- The international licensee and you
- Where to take your franchise and why
- A proven Going Global strategy
- Keys to successful global franchising
Thursday, December 17, 2015, 11 am ET (1 hour)
William Edwards, CEO, Edwards Global Services, Inc.
Michelle McClurg, Chief Operating Officer, Edwards Global Services, Inc.
William Gabbard, Senior Vice President, Edwards Global Services, Inc.