Just in time for the IFA 2012 Public Affairs conference we are pleased to announce our new mobile app called “Franchising Votes”. It’s currently available in both the iTunes App Store and the Google Android Marketplace.
Watch a short video demonstrating the app:
This app allow you to:
- See the schedule of events for the conference,
- Review talking points for your visits with legislators
- Watch our videos
- Browse Congressional directories, and
- Submit feedback from your meetings on Capitol Hill
What’s really great about this app is that you can connect to your own social media profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare and share the good work you are doing in Washington with your friends and followers back home. Using Franchising Votes you can:
- Send tweets and status updates
- Upload photos and videos, and
- Check-in at our events.
All of these activities will be tagged with our social media hashtag #FranchiseJobs, which will amplify our activities in DC back in your hometowns and Congressional Districts.
Please take a minute and download the free app today. Just search for “Franchising Votes” in the app store. Thanks for all that you do to support the International Franchising Association.
Thank you to our mobile app sponsor MSA Worldwide.