The latest legal challenges facing franchised businesses today, in addition to important networking time with your peers, will be front and center next month at the IFA Legal Symposium in Washington, D.C., May 15-17. The symposium is the only franchise legal program that gives you an all access pass to top franchise law practitioners and franchise business leaders sharing their knowledge about the hottest topics in franchise law.
As the Symposium approaches, franchise professionals can gain additional insight into legal issues impacting franchise business with the 2nd Annual Franchise Legal Series, starting Thursday, April 14, on the Franchise Today radio program.
Franchise Today, an online radio program hosted by CEO and Founder of franchisEssentials, Paul Segreto and franchise industry veteran Joe Caruso, will begin a seven-part series including discussions with leading franchise industry legal experts:
• Lane Fisher, Partner at FisherZucker LLC;
• Jonathan Redgrave, Attorney and Partner at Redgrave LLP;
• Lee Plave, Owner and Co-founding Partner at Plave Koch PLC;
• Warren Lee Lewis, Shareholder-Franchising & Licensing at Akerman Senterfitt;
• Leslie Curran, Franchise Attorney at Plave Koch PLC;
• Adam Siegelheim, Attorney at Stark & Stark;
• Michael Webster, Owner and Franchisee Attorney at The Law Office of Michael Webster
Posted by Matt Haller, IFA Director of Communications