I’m actually packing my bags this week to head down to FranCamp 2012 in Atlanta on Friday. In case you hadn’t heard, FranCamp is a one-day event loaded with a fast-paced and aggressive agenda. The goal is for you to get a good education in relevant topics that marketers must understand to make good decisions.
Matt Haller and I are headed down to meet everyone and do a short session. There are a few other interesting sessions I’m looking forward to seeing, including:
- How To Monitor And Leverage Social Platforms, Jack Monson, VP, Engage121
- Building The Perfect Social Media Campaign, Todd Leiser, CFE, Director of Franchise Sales, Valpak
- Roundtable: To “Pin” Or Not To “Pin” (Pinterest),
- Developing Great Lead Generation Content,
- Using Social Media For Local Leads Across A Franchise System
- Local Marketing Rules!, BJ Emerson, VP Technology, Tasti D-lite
- The Power of Connecting, Marianne Murphy, Director of Operations, Floor Coverings International
- Build Your Business…Build Your Brand …. Build Your Legacy, Tra Williams, Small Business and Franchise Consultant
You can hop over to their website to get a look at the full agenda. If you’re going to be in the area, let me know in the comments below and I’ll see you at the Thursday night Tweetup.